my favourite things

  • My favourite things: hearts, cakes, sweets, fruits, flowers, the colour pink, family, friends, holidays, smiles and anything cute

Sunday 17 July 2011

I love Christmas...

Freshly designed and handmade in my tiny home studio in the UK.

I love to draw new designs with good old-fashioned paper and pencil.

The colourful felt pieces are cut by hand and then sewn together by hand with much patience, care and love.

No machinery involved at all.

That's what makes me happy... x


Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, along with Valentine's Day, of course.

Here are the latest additions to my collection of cute and colourful handmade Christmas decorations.

Oh welcome, dear Christmas Tree...


Large Red Folk Style Christmas Tree Decoration

Hope you like them x


No comments:

Post a Comment